WRaPT: Workforce Training Suite
What is it?
The WRaPT team offers a range of training sessions that will help you move your project forward no matter what stage you are at in your transformation journey. Currently in our product range:
1) Introductory information session (15-90min) - explaining the background and nature of the tool and how WRaPT can be used in real life projects. This a great starting point for your journey with WRaPT.
2) Tool Walkthrough (30 – 60 mins) - this applied sessions helps demonstrate the functionality of WRaPT and how the tool works in practice.
3) User Training Session (full day) - a start to finish work through of the process of using WRaPT and how to scope, mobilise and support workforce transformation using the WRaPT process.
4) Introduction to workforce planning (0.5 day) - aimed at individuals who want to learn more about the concepts of workforce planning.
5) Action Learning: 3 x ½ day sessions - This hands-on development programme will take delegates step by step through the WRaPT process with use of the WRaPT tool, via a combination of training sessions and guided support working on a real project, transferring our knowledge, to you, in real time on your real projects.
Why do it?
Our courses are tried and tested and have been used to train many individuals from across the health and care sector in the use of the WRaPT tool to inform their workforce intelligence and planning. We can tailor any of our 'off the shelf' products to your specific needs, e.g. using your own real data in the training (where time and budget allows). Our training is pragmatic, easy to digest and focused on real world application so that you can see if the WRaPT tool is an appropriate solution for your requirements and if it is, to help you get the most out of using it. We will work with you to build your team's capability and confidence in using the tool, helping increase the sustainability of using WRaPT as a part of your organisation's workforce toolkit. We also have an easy to use guide to help you decide which of our training offers is right for you. Contact us to learn more.
Access to the WRaPT tool is free for health and social care organisations and systems within England. Organisations from any of the three STPs in the North West could also access free training through the core funding already provided by HEE NW for 2018/19. To see if you could qualify for this, please speak to Fiona Lord at WRaPT, contacting us via the WRaPT website.
How to take forward:
Visit WRaPT website