|Support and resources available
- Professional Development - NHS Professional Development Strategy (PDS)
- Do OD: the expert resource on organisational development for the NHS, delivered by NHS Employers in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy.
- Managers Hub: one stop shop on workforce culture, recruiting talent and retaining staff.
- Information, advice and tools on: Pay; Reward; Staff Engagement; Retention; Health and Wellbeing; Widening Participation in the NHS
- NHS Streamlining Programme
- Support with resources on apprenticeships and apprenticeship network for employers
- Reservists / Step in to Health programmes to support the recruitment of armed forces into the NHS
- Flu Fighter Programme
- Professional Standards and Assurance
- Think Future programme – support organisations to bring more young people in to organisations
- Measuring up: your community and workforce tool to help you understand the different community groups in your local population, and understand how you can better engage with, recruit and retain people.
- Partnership, commercial, AV and events expertise – offering specific consultancy and tailored services to healthcare providers and commercial organisations.
- Growing local economies – access to the NHS Confederation which is the only body directly helping health economies to engage with their local leaders of growth, building partnerships with which to drive lasting improvements in public services for local communities.