The HEE Star is a simple, coherent framework to facilitate and guide workforce conversations. It equips provider systems, ICB’s and People Boards with a single framework to define key workforce requirements, determine responsive solutions and deliver the best care to service users. It also hosts a single ‘go to’ directory for providers and systems to access and explore a range of workforce transformation solutions.
Benefits of using the STAR approach
- Simple, step by step, staged approach - prompting creative solutions
- Structured framework – creates clarity & focus
- Complex workforce problem – simplified
- Time to consider the future of work and thinking beyond traditional boundaries
- Opportunity to reflect and discuss the workforce challenge with experts or experienced colleagues and service users
To find out more about the HEE STAR visit the dedicated webpages on the HEE website.
If you would like to book an introduction to the STAR session with your team or a full STAR workshop with a member of the HEE Workforce Transformation team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on workshops previously facilitated by the team view our STAR workshops page.